Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why do I smell cigarettes when I don't smoke?

I asked this before and got no real answers, so I will ask one more time, I smell cigarettes mostly in my living-room next to me as if someone is sitting there smoking watching me...The smell It seems to fallow me most places I go even when I get in my car and sometimes in my bedroom just before I retire for the evening...And just recently I seen a hand print on the mirror in the kitchen it was a rather large one as I am not very big I am only 5"3 and small framed, I live alone on 15 acres of private land and have for many years now. I seldom go out into town and if I do it is to get supplies or to shop with friends, but never really go into establishments where smoking is allowed besides.. I have Asthma so smoking is diffidently out for me and being around cigarettes is no option...But What is really confusing to me even more so is the hand-print where did it come from? when I noticed it was late last evening before this morning, I walked into the serving area to refresh-in my gl of lemon-water and happened to look Beyond the breakfast nook and seen the hand-print where it had not been there 20 minutes before I got up to get a chilled gl of lemon-water. One more thing I just up-till 4 days ago started to smell the cigarettes...So if any one has some real answers I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment