Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm 5'11 and 200 pounds, how can I lose 1 pound a week for 70 weeks?

2 types of people that diet. 1) Person who does not cheat. 2) Person who does. I was a person who cheated a lot. So in the state of mind that I was going to cheat I had to figure out a way to cheat but still loose the weight. So I exersized. Outside not in a gym. Run a few steps, then walk. Run a few, then walk. If you run just a little bit it gets your heart rate up, so while your walking you are actually burning fat. The problem with only walking is that your heart rate does not reach the fat burning rate until the end of most walks (45 minutes). But if you just run fifteen to twenty steps then walk, you're actually burning fat the entire time you walk. When you catch your breath, run again a few steps, and walk. As long as you do this you can still eat almost anything and loose weight. If you want to go the extra mile then eat oatmeal every morning. It's awesome for you and very, very filling. Eat a descent sized lunch, and small dinner. If you are like me and are hungry right before bed, eat another bowl of oatmeal. Very best of luck to you . I hope you reach your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment