Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How Many Servings of Carbs A Day?

I am 5"8 and within a healthy weight range. I am NOT skinny but I am definately not fat. I have a body kinda like Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy. Once I lost 10 kilos and my periods stopped. Anyway I am now back to my normal weight and I am always hungry. I can sooooo much food in one sitting before I feel full. I try to eat high fibre, wholegrain foods when this happens to make sure I'm satisfying HUNGER not APPETITE. I was hungry before and it took 5 slices of wholegrain bread, a whole sweet potato, a tin of corn, a tub of yoghurt and 2 cups of soup before I was full. During the day I ate 4 slices of wholegrain bread, a tin of tuna, an apple, a kiwifruit, a slice of light cheese and a tub of yoghurt. Is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment