Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Does my ex really hate me?

My ex broke up with me about a month ago. We were pretty serious and dated each other for almost a year and were engaged.. lived together as well. As with any breakup it has been very hard and I still care for him very much. I feel there is bad air between us right now and I feel like he is angry at me. I don't want to think that he never wants to talk to me again.. maybe he just needs time to get over things? The main reasons we broke up(or he broke up with me) was because he felt like I hadn't been trying and he felt he gave me many chances and also because I was still on my meds for anxiety which he had been trying to help me get off.. It sounds ridiculous that he would want me to get off my meds if I feel they are working but from the beginning of our relationship he really felt like they held me back and I wasn't able to really be myself on them. Also there was trust issues on his part because of something that I did when we started living together. We rushed into the whole relationship and it was almost as if we were married. He hasn't called me in a month and I haven't called him. I only wrote him one letter and that was about 3 weeks ago and I just agreed with the breakup and also told him I wanted him to be happy and that I still cared for him. He did keep that letter and put it in the binder along with all the other letters that he stores of mine. Why would he do that? Also he did delete me from his myspace which really hurt because I didn't know what I did wrong. It isn't like I was calling him nonstop or driving him crazy. I feel he probably wants to be single and that's obvious because on his profile he has single now and he deleted our pictures and even my comments I gave him. The only thing he still has of me on his myspace is the picture comments I gave him. Is he doing this because all these things remind him of me? I know it may be because he doesn't want other girls to see these things but that would be pretty stupid. I mean, it does say he is single on his profile.. and also he deleted this blog that he had written about me.. it took him about 2 weeks to do it after he had deleted me from his myspace. Why would he delete a blog he wrote about me? I mean isn't this just childish.. I know he probably wants to forget about me but I wasn't THAT bad of a girlfriend. I just feel there is this bitterness and I wish that I could make things better.. maybe we should not be together and maybe he did the right thing by breaking it off but how do I know why he is doing all this? He still has be on his cell phone plan and hasn't taken me off yet.. he is paying my cell phone plan and has been for the past month. He kicked me out of our apartment basically and it just hurt. I know we are broken up so please don't tell me that because I already know. I just wish I knew if he was having trouble with this.. if he has completely moved on. I don't think he has because I know that I had to have left some special mark in him. It's just everyone tells me different things. I still have some of my stuff at his place and he hasn't called me to get the rest of it yet but I am trying to get a truck so I can get the rest. I am just so down. I really miss him a lot and am worried about him because I think he is starting to do drugs again... he went through a downwards spiral for a period in his life when he was in college and he wrote a blog on his myspace about getting high. He had told me he was past that stuff.. I don't know. I am just lost. I know I need to move on but I am having problems because he meant so much to me. I love him still. I just don't know if he deep down loves me too.. It doesn't seem like it probably but I felt there was still something there when we broke up but he had so much anger in him or possibly resentment that it wasn't showing. I mean we were having problems for about 3 months before we finally broke up and he was confused often. Ahhh. So can someone please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment