Monday, January 9, 2012

What should I do? I feel lost and I suspect my friend is crazy.?

I'm a 14 year old freshman. Recently moved to a new school but fortunately, I found a new best friend within the first week, which was ironic as I've always been an outcast because of my hyperactivity and lack of self control. To my surprise she was totally understanding and we had a lot in common but today something CRAZY happened. In the time I've known her, she's told me her family used to abuse drugs and hurt her, but I talked to her on the phone and I heard her dad in the background. He sounded like a crazy redneck. He was yelling and swearing at her and her sister over a chore she didn't do. That was only the beginning though, after that, she told me she swears she remembers living a previous life in a feudal world free of war, and her and her sister were princesses. And that she was engaged to InuYasha (a character from an anime series). At this point I thought she was crazy. I tried to play along and I said "what if Inuyasha died in that world and was reincarnated into this one, too"? I continued to play along just because I felt sorry for her. She came to the conclusion that I was InuYahsa's reincarnation and she had to have me. But then I said "I really don't know" After I said that she figured I was probably playing along and jinxing her. I told her that even if I was, I still like her as a person. To be honest, I try to stay open minded and for all I know there could be a feudal world out there. Anyway, I broke her heart and now I think she might reject me as a friend. I fell like **** now. Not to mention, after what she told me about her beliefs, I think she might do something insane like try to kill herself. I even feel like I'm betraying her now by writing this. I think her mind has just been warped from years of abuse but still, I just can't get over tonight. Please, anyone, help.

No comments:

Post a Comment