Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanks for answering, but I need more opinions?

My God, I can't forgive my self for not taking the chances when I had the chances. Now I'm afraid I won't have that chances again. I went on a second date with a girl I really like in I didn't kiss her. I mean I believe I had the chances because it was at the movie theater with her in there wasn't almost no body there to notice us kissing. Her body language, and the way she was acting toward me was I believe the hint of interest. I think I should kissed her, but I didn't wanted to look as desperate either. I believe I made a complete idiot of my self that night, but if I get another chances with her this weekend I will fallow my man drive in kiss her. I believe the best time to kiss is in the third date, but others kiss on the first date. I know that it all depend on the occasion you are at. I didn't want to come out as needy or clingy. I gave the kiss time more time, and now I feel like I have lost the battle because I think she smelt the wuss out of my skin. I'm really interest in this particular girl so that is why I'm worry, I may not get another chances with her. She is 25 years old just like me, but I believe she have experiences. I just hope God I could get another chances on a third date to wussify my self. I really like this girl, and I believe I don't want to let this one go. Any tips or help will great appreciated. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment