Saturday, January 7, 2012

Judging by the questions posed on here, I think feminism is pretty much a failed experiment, don't you?

You pose a very good question. I don't think feminism has failed or is dead. I do however think that young girls today are totally influenced by TV and the media. I happen to work for an all girl religious school and I see strong confident young women every day. Their role models are other women who are educated and articulate and push and teach them to be the same. All the role models that most other young women have are not strong confident women they are wimpy little pop princess' who live by, oh my I can't live without a man in my life so I have to act like an idiot and dress like a sl** to attract them all..... I also think our society has made it OK to have children out of wedlock, dress provocatively, have no self respect... I could go on for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment